Hello! I am Jessica Kaufenberg, lead photographer/owner of Jessica Ranae Photography, I am so excited that you found me and because I believe that getting to know my clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, I’d love to tell you a little about me!
– I met my husband while studying abroad in Seville, Spain. We’ve been married since 11-05-05 (Best. Day. Ever.)
– I have two little girls and two labrador doggies!
– I call Minnesota home but I love to travel! I’ve traveled to 35 of the United States and 9 different countries. We love traveling so much that one of our long term goals is to move our family abroad!
– I was born in the North but raised in the South and am a Southern Girl at heart. Nothing is better than sweet tea, southern food, front porch sitting and a southern accent.
– I have 7 siblings.
– I love music and love to discover new and upcoming artists also have an embarrassing obsession with Justin Timberlake and have the most eclectic taste in music.
-I’m a firm believer to live life to the fullest and to never ever stop having fun! This includes impromptu family dance parties.
Photographically speaking, light, texture, and emotions inspire me. I believe that my images are filled with genuine emotions and moments that are filled with gorgeous, dreamy light. I have a strong passion for my clients and love to connect and become friends with them. I believe that this allows me to not only capture what you are feeling on your wedding day but feeling it right along with you on one of the most important days of your life. Because I truly care for all of clients, my heart beats a little faster along with yours as you get ready to see each other for the first time on your wedding day and my eyes fill with tears during your vows, when you are announced as husband and wife for the first time and during your first dance together. I am truly invested in each of my couples and love witnessing one of the most important days of your life. Your wedding day will be full of countless memories like these that will take your breath away and I love preserving these memories and emotions for you a for a lifetime. It’s your memories, your big day and your story told through images and I would be honored to tell your story.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me! I’d love to meet you and get to know you! I’d love to have you over to my studio to meet you and your fiance to hear all about your wedding plans and answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you as well!